Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Art on the Walls

Today we were up at the crack of dawn... well it seemed really early. Ethan had his "Ready, Set Play" class this morning at 9. I won't sign him up for another class this early, waaaaay too early. Ethan wasn't himself this morning, he was his usual shy, but would cry anytime Kelly or I left the room and really wasn't into playing with any of the toys or the kids. We stuck around for a couple minutes in the free play gym next door after but Ethan just started crying so we were outta there.
We had some lunch and put Ethan down for a nap. I was determined to get some art on the walls, it seems like we are living in such a bare house, there is hardly any art on the walls and it just seems so bland. So I think we got three paintings up and I have chosen a really nice mirror to go on our mantle. So that will be the next project.
Ethan and Kelly headed out for a walk when he woke up then we headed over to visit Caleb, we ended up staying for dinner so by the time we got home Ethan pretty much went straight to bed. I settled in on the couch with my bowl of ice cream and watched the Biggest Loser. I figure I'm huge already, i'd better get the last couple weeks of yummy treats in before I start my major weight loss journey. I can't wait to be skinny again, i just feel gross at the moment. I have no clothes, one pair of jeans that is pretty much filthy.
I am currently GLUED to the TV. I can't stop watching the rescue of the miners in Chile. It is so neat they way they are doing it and so wonderful to see the reunions between the miners and their family. I think I will stay up for one more rescue before I head to bed.
Ethan is sick sick sick, he keeps waking himself up couching, he has had a runny nose for like two months but his cough has gotten quite a bit worse. From what I've read there isn't much you can give a toddler for a cough. Many people have reccommended a humidifer or baby vicks on their feet. We both have doctors appointments tomorrow so I will see what she says. I'm anxious to see how much Ethan weights for his 18 month appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment