Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Every Other Tuesday = My Favorite Day

Ethan make a giant mess but having fun with his mega blocks. Fabian is supervising.














Up bright and early today. Another day of 'Ready, Set Play'. Ethan had fun today, she brought out Balloons, which if you didn't know are Ethan's favorite things. She also brought the parachute out, Ethan wasn't quite sure what to think of this. Didn't love it.... The instructor had more planned today which made us mom happy.

Next, off to Ikea. Last time we were there we bought some chairs but couldn't decide on any cushions. After getting the chairs home and set up we realized that cushions were essential. So I went back today and they actaully had some new ones for cheaper than the ones I was going to get. So that was a success. I am searching for a new pair of runners for Ethan. I bought him a cute pair of robeez shoes the other day but i'm hoping to find another pair of little Nikes. We went to the Nike outlet store but I was somewhat disappointed in their selection. All of the runners they had were velcro and I really want lace up. More authentic. So off we went. Ethan of course fell asleep on the way home, I put him back in his bed when we got home but he just crashed around in his crib. So he played in there for an hour while I cleaned the bathrooms.

We just got back from a walk in the park. Ethan found a stick that kept him occupied for a good hour! We are on the countdown now to Kelly to get home. I'm not even going to try to keep Ethan up.... way too much work....I just put dinner in then it will be bath and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment