Wednesday, September 22, 2010

911, What is your Emergency?

Kelly got home last night (after what seemed like the LONGEST day in history). I usually keep Ethan up to see him, but yesterday I was at the end of my very short rope so he was in bed at 6:30.
This morning I woke up early, I put the baby monitor (on the loudest setting) outside our bedroom door and headed downstairs to make pancakes. Some of you may think of me as mean for making Kelly get up on his first day off, but Ethan didn't get up until 8:30 and I was enjoying my first morning 'Off".
So we enjoyed some delicious pancakse, I used the rest of the buttermilk then we thought we would do some chores and the bottles back. While we were getting ready Ethan found the phone and somehow called 911. The phone rang and the operator asked if everything was ok? I was slightly confused, then realized that it was Ethan who had dialed 911 and then talk.... I guess he knows what to do if he was in trouble. I apologized to the lady and she instructed me to inform my son that it was a big deal to call this number. I told her he was ONE, thanks for the tip.
Anywho, off to tow, we stopped at the park after and let Ethan have a run around. Came home for lunch and it was nap time for everyone. Kelly and Ethan fell asleep and I headed off to the doctor. Our little guy is doing very well, head his little heart beat and came home for a nap myself.
Ethan woke up extremely cranky from his nap so we immediately headed out to the park across the street to burn off some energy. I'm trying a new pasta recipe tonight, i'm so tierd of the same old thing. So far it has been very easy, hopefully it was still taste good! SURVIVOR is on tonight. I"ve PVR'd the early edition so we can fast forward through all the comercials!
Well Ethan wants to read a book and is about to have a meltdown...

No comments:

Post a Comment