Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Operation Spend Less...

Just took a quick picture today, Ethan looked so handsome with his sweatervest on and spaghetti sause all over his face!


Today Kelly informed me that I need to cut down on my spending.... Is this possible? Well I'm going to say yes, Pretty much I can justify in my head and to Kelly every single thing that I buy, but most of the things I don't REALLLLLLLY need I just REALLLLLLLY want. SO for the next week I intend on purchasing as little as possible. We went and did a huge grcoery shop last week so I should have enough food to keep Ethan and I alive for the next 6 days.
SO no spending money on Food. I have to buy a few things, that are essentials (gifts etc.) ohhh and I also want to get some photos developed. It is so hard to hold back from spending when you have a new house and a baby on the way. I tell ya... But I will give it my best shot. Starting tomorrow today, since today we went to Costco and a few other fun shops. SO as of tomorrow i'm going to be thrify.
I went to my surgeon today to book my C-section. So she has booked me for October 29th. Unless I go into labour before hand our little Baby number 2 (Still un-named) will be born on the 29th. Meaning I will have to miss Ethan's second Halloween. My mom is coming out for awhile to watch Ethan while i'm in the hospital. I think I will have to give her strict instructions on trick-or-treating. I mean he has to get a full bag of candy... Speaking of candy DID you know that CADBURY now makes CREAM EGG CHOCOLATE BARS? It is true, i'm in heaven. I've only indulged on one and since i'm on a strict diet and money budget I can't get more :S
I bought Ethan a potty today, not because i'm going to start potty training but I just want him to start to understand the entire toilet situation. I've put it in the bathroom beside the toilet. He has gone and sat on it a few times and since he freaks out if I leave his sight he comes to the bathroom when I go so tonight after he bath while I was going to the washroom he also sat down, didn't pee but sat. That is all I want at this point....
I'm going to attempt a major house clean tonight, but we will see how distracted I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment