Friday, September 24, 2010

Crispy Crunch

Our walk only lasted long enough for this one photo to be taken :)
Ethan outside the house, on our way into the city.





I must start by saying that I was highly unimpressed with last nights Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice season premieres. To end with such a bang and come out with something so dull was a little dissappointing. Hoping for bigger and better things next week!

Ethan has been sick for the last couple weeks, mostly with just a runny nose but last night he was up (not up with us) but we could hear him coughing away in his room all night. He hasn't really had a good nap for awhile so today I was going to make it a point to make sure he was asleep at one. Both Kelly and Ethan went for haircuts today. They are looking pretty sharp. Ethan didn't cry once during his cut (last time was terrible, i was sweating by the end of it). I guess Dad being there made everything better. We went to Ethan's favorite park for a good play before we came home for lunch. This afternoon Ethan, myself and Kelly all had an awesome nap. Ethan and Kelly slept for three hours and me for probably two. It was magnificant, but for some reason i'm still exhausted.

After everyone woke up we went searching for this highly advertised garage sale. We are looking for a few bigger furniture items and according to kijiji she had tons. Well we drove by and I could tell by looking at the stuff from the car that it wasn't worth it, so we drove on and headed to Safeway to by dinner.

Have you every had a Cripy Crunch chocolate bar? For somereason I hadn't enjoyed one of these chocolate bars until probably a couple months ago, and OH MY GOSH are they ever delicious. We bought a four pack (Don't judge me i'm pregnant). On the way home we decided to eat just one, so I split in half (trying to be secretive so Ethan wouldn't see). Well he caught me so he wanted a bit of my half, I turned around (as far as my belly would allow) in the car and reached back to give him a bite. Before I knew it he had grabbed the entire thing and stuffed it in his mouth. I was SO upset! Kelly had already scarfed down his half, so this is how it is going to be. Me stuck with nothing. So sad. Anyways the plan for the chocoalte bars is to make a crispy crunch, chocolate syrup ice cream sundae. Yes I know you are jealous! I figure I better get all my treats in now, i'm going to be on cut back central after this baby is born!

Dinner was delicious, Ethan is on an eating strike, which is so unlike him. Drives me MENTAL when he throws things on the floor so we just take the food away, but then he doesn't eat. So tonight instead of a burger and homemade yam fries, Ethan decided he would eat just the bun of the burger, one banana and a yogurt. My poor boy is going to get scruvey from lack of vegetables. His little belly will be gone soon if he keeps this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment