Monday, September 13, 2010

Ethan's Blue New Room

Ethan's room is now complete (well aside from a few little knick knacks here and there). It was a tough decision to paint. I was worried paint would get everywhere and it would turn into a three week job. But Kelly worked for about two days and finished this afternoon while Ethan was napping in the baby's room. We used a really good, quick drying (pregnant and baby safe) paint from Benjamin Moore. This proved to be a mistake. The paint dried so fast that if you messed up everything showed. So in the end Kelly ended up getting the regular paint and painting over the quick dry stuff. I think the room looks much more fun. I'm glad we decided to paint.
Ethan is finally into books, so it was really annoying having all of his books in the garage in a box. So we found a book shelf that matched his crib pretty much perfectly and finally all of his books will be in his room. I has already attempted to rip them all of the shelf. We will have to work on that :)

Ethan checking out his new book shelf in his bright new room!


I have a growth chart to go on the wall in the corner. I'm hoping I can find a few things Ikea just to 'finish' the room!


Before we moved Aunty Claire's airplane into the room!




1 comment:

  1. Love Lindsay E.'s paintings in his room! Great job, Leslie and Kelly!

    -Jenn F.

    ReplyDelete