Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Where has the time gone?



















I just went through some old photos on facebook and came across this picture. Kelly, Ethan and I went on this same hike on Sunday, I can't believe that this picture was taken at the same place an entire year ago. Time is going by so quickly. Our little guy is growing up so quickly! I just love this picture, Ethan's little smile, he is so happy and his proud daddy. In only a month and a half we will have TWO. That's right, TWO little guys. This year has been a complete whirlwind and i'm so grateful for everything I have in my life.
Ethan's first Halloween, Ethan's first Christmas, trip to Courtenay, Kelly and I got married, we built a HOUSE, we found out we are expecting another baby! And I thought 2009 was a big year.

Today we had a wonderful morning filled with lots of great friends followed by a nap.... oh wait Ethan only slept for 1/2 AGAIN. But it is ok, today he was in good spirits. We were supposed to head out to the Corn Maze this evening, but had rained all day and I really didn't want to get muddy (well not me, Ethan). That and the fact that I don't have a jacket. Hopefully we can re-schedule for a sunny day.

I just finished watching the Season Premiere of SURVIVOR. I haven't picked a favorite yet I don't think. But i'm happy that all the good shows seem to be back. I hardly watched TV at all this summer. I just watched Usher on America's Got Talet. Love that guy! Music is just so catchy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment