Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Biggest Loser

Kelly putting the bassinet together. He looks a little confused.
Ethan at his 'Ready, Set, Play' class

Ethan has the keys, loves locking and unlocking the car. He spilt on his jacket just before we were leaving.


This morning I had to wake Kelly and Ethan up. Ethan had his 'Ready, Set Play' class at 9. Gosh that is early. I won't be signing him up for a class that early again.... Who would have thought 9 would be too early with a little guy in the house.
Anyways Kelly came to class with us, the instructor had 'gymnastics' equipment set up for us today, we sang a couple of songs (Kelly sat beside us but I didn't hear him singing). Anyways the kids booted around, had some fun. They have a free gym full of toys on Tuesdays and Thursday so we hung out there for awhile after (which is pretty much exactly the same as the class we paid for)... anyways.....
After class we headed out for groceries. They are currently renovating our Superstore, and let me tell you, it is a diaster! Everything has moved, they have hardly any stock (although I did notice that after searching for Yam five weeks in a row they had abundance of them now). So we filled the fridge and the cupboard for the week.
We came home and had lunch and Ethan was off to sleep for awhile. Kelly and I put together the four chairs we bought last night (and yes I did infact put one together). Then I dragged the bassinet upstairs for Kelly to put together. That thing is so finnicky to put together. I remember when Greg and Kelly tried putting it together last time. It is tricky.
Ethan and I went out for dinner with Kathryn at East Side Mario's tonight. Ethan ate all of his food, and they have the cutest little mini ice cream cones there, they are the perfect 'Ethan' size. Ethan and I went to Canadian Tire after to buy an 'outside' broom. Kelly gave me strict instructions, and apparently it still didn't meet his instruction. Oh well, i'm not taking it back...
When I was giving Ethan a bath tonight he kept bending over and putting his whole face in the water and 'blowing bubbles'. It was really quite cute, When he would come up he would have a whole face of soapy bubbles. At least he isn't afraid of putting his face in the water anymore. He also give really cute kisses now. He makes a kissing noise and then kisses you (a very wet kiss I must admit). After about 7 books it was time for bed.
Tuesday night means BIGGEST Loser. So I sat on the couch with my piece of delicious 'Hot Chocolates' Fudge and watched. I always tape it, two hours is SO long.... anyways I can't wait to work out, it will be different this time because it will be winter, so it will be much harder to get out for runs with Ethan and a newborn. I think I will be doing a lot of running around the track at the tri. I tape Dancing with the Stars last night so I just finished watching that and now i'm watching the elimnation. There is laundry and dishes to do downstairs... I am currently ignoring them.

No comments:

Post a Comment