Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oh the Day that was Today

Well we got off on a good start, Ethan woke up happy, ate breakfast and we were on our way. We started at Superstore getting some photos developed. Ethan of course got bored quickly and thought he should probably be a good time to just sit and cry. And so he cried and I ignored....
Next stop the Perc with Maureen and Nolan. I thought I should get Ethan out to play today since we have been carting him around all week (what with the couches and all). When we got there we were the only ones there, by the time we left there was so many people there and lots of bigger kids (it is supposed to be for kids under 5, but i think of these kids were like 4 and 364 days)... So it was a little overwhelming for the little men.
Picked up our pictures, got home and made an early lunch, after lunch and while I was cleaning everything up Ethan decided that he should sip his water then spit it out onto the floor, after saying no over and over and attempting to distracting, nothing was working. Finally he stopped spitting and moved onto opening and epmtying all the cupboards. He would go from one to the next, everytime I said no he would just go open the next one. I got so frusterated that he headed to bed at 12:30. He cried for awhile but then fell asleep.
Maureen came over for a walk, the boys had a good little run around and Virginia and Caleb were at our place when we got back, so they boys played, laughed and cried for awhile. Then dinner rolls around, My tactic for dinner, put the pasta and veggies out first, Ethan ate a little then realized that I was having pasta with toast, well so much for the veggies and pasta, just wanted the bread. Then again while cleaning up, Ethan turned into a trouble maker doing EVERYTHING he knows he's not supposed to... my mind was about to explode, so bedtime.... put him in the bath, got his PJ's on and now he's fluttering around here like a super cute, well behaved boy... WHAT THE HEY!

Anyways, so I'm exhausted, it is only 7:00, last night I vaccuumed and mopped the floors, did a giant clean and now the house looks like crap again.

On a side note, while we were at Superstore I noticed that they have "Expecting Mother's Only" parking.... this is new, I parked RIGHT at the front, then when I was coming out there was a couple just getting in their car IN the "Expecting Mother's ONLY" parking and they were SENIORS, not so senior that they coudln't have walked, very able-bodied seniors. SERIOUSLY, i know it isn't against the law, but it is DISRESPECTFUL, if there was "Seniors" parking and I parked in their spots they would have said something forsure... so I gave them my meanest look and continued on. But seriously, how rude!

No comments:

Post a Comment