Monday, September 27, 2010

Duck Day Two, Followed by a busy busy day!

A beautiful evening walk.... incase you can't tell, I'm pregnant!
Claire took Ethan down the slide, he did not appreciate it, cried the whole way down.

Ethan meeting Cohan for the first time. He has been too sick to be around him until now, his runny nose finally has dried up.


Today was Ethan's second day of 'Duck'. I was up all night with a migraine, the whole thing (you know the puking, no sleep etc). Kelly for some reason didn't want to take him (even though I was still extremely sick this morning). He didn't think he could sing along with the songs (or not that he couldn't he just didn't want to). So not one to miss a class I packed Ethan up and we headed out.

While we were at swimming today was 'Trades Day' at our place. I think about 5 tradesmen came to do some paint touch ups, carpet and cabinet fixing etc. So Kelly was in charge of this, and actaully I am quite happy we weren't here for this as they were all over the house.
So back to 'Duck'. Apparently the pools heather is broken and has been for four days, well the water was freezing. Ethan's teeth were chattering and he was making the 'brrrrr' teeth chattering sound to match. He had a death grip on me and wasn't in to do much of anything except hold onto me. Either way, I'm glad we went, get him used to the water, although he didn't do anything the teacher asked of him today i'm confident that next class will be a success.
After swimming I decided before we went home I needed a Tim Horton's tea. The line up in the drive through was SO long (and all you BC no idoling people, it is way to hard to take Ethan out, hold him and wait in line inside). So I chose to wait in the line. I think it was the tea that helped make my headache go away.... well kind of. Ethan and I had a good afternoon nap then we were off to the airport to pick up Claire.
Got to the airport just in time to not pay for parking, Claire was waiting right outside for us. The plan was to grab dinner then head to Atti and Michelle's house for dinner. We opted for Panago (Easy and Yummy). We ate dinner and all had a little hold of little baby Cohan. We went for a great walk (it was like 28 degrees here today). At least there was a breeze, and Ethan had a good run.
Claire had to be back at the airport at 8:45 so we stopped at Ikea on the way. Our chairs for our tables are falling apart and quite frankly are a hazard to anyone who sits on them. So we bought four new chairs and will throw out the two really crappy old ones. They had lots of cushions for the chairs but they were all really crazy colours (Bright pink, lime green). Didn't really go with our decor... So we will have to keep checking for new colours. Anyways Kelly is downstairs building. I am exhausted to the max, hopefully I will sleep tonight...
31 and a half more days...!

No comments:

Post a Comment